If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich mousse is a perfect dessert! —Grace O
- 1 packet silken tofu
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or soy milk
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup strawberries or pitted cherries as a garnish
- Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth and creamy. Place ¾ cup servings into ceramic ramekins or martini glasses and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or even overnight. Garnish with a sprinkle of additional cocoa powder, strawberries, or cherries. Add crushed nuts, coconut or vegan whip if desired! FoodTrients Calcium Copper Fiber Polyphenol antioxidants (flavonoids/flavanols) Isoflavone antioxidants Magnesium Protein
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts