If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just something I threw together —Mark Cohen
- 3/4 pound Turkey suasage
- 3 pieces Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 30 ounces Diced tomatoes
- 15 pieces Green olives, halved
- 1/8 cup Vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Fresh parsley
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Heat oil in large pan
- Add sausage and cook until halfway done, flip sausage
- Add chicken until meat is cooked, remove from pan and cut into small pieces
- Lightly brown garlic in pan
- Add vermouth to deglaze pan
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 10-15 minutes. Add flour for thicker sauce
- Return sausage and chicken to pan and simmer 10 minutes. Serve with pasta.