If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its Tim Tam Bliss Balls with awesome taste and easy to make. Read i shared information to make it. —Wholefood Simply
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1-2 pinches salt
- Place the almonds and dates into your processor and blend just to roughly chop. You want to leave in some texture and crunch.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your processor and mix to gently combine. Press and shape the mixture into balls and place into the fridge to set.
More Great Recipes: Snacks