If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/3 package spaghetti pasta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- half pound fresh small clams
- 1/2 bunch broccolini, chopped bite-size
- freshly black pepper and salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add garlic, broccoli and clams. Pour in wine and put on a lid and simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if necessary.
- Toss with spaghetti, salt and black pepper and serve. Enjoy!