If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, inexpensive, and quick to make. Paleo friendly. —Christine C.
- 1 14.75oz can of salmon
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- avocado oil, for cooking
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into four equal-sized patties.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat until brown on each side, approximately 5 minutes per side