If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy Paneer Gravy Recipe is an Indian Vegetarian Recipe. —Puja Darshan
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1/2 cup Tomato (finely chopped)
- 5 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 inch Ginger (crushed)
- 1 piece Black Cardamom
- 1 piece Cinamon Stick
- 1 piece Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 tablespoons Cashewnuts
- 3/4 cup Fresh Cream (whipped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Onion (to deep fry)
- Oil (to deep fry paneer and onion)
- Take a bowl add the sliced onion and add corn flour/ maida/ rice flour and mix the onions well.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the onions until they are golden brown. Drain it onto a tissue paper.
- Your fried onions are ready.
- Deep fry the paneer also in the same kadhai and set aside.
- Now grind the fried onion and cashew nuts together by adding a little water and make a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Once it starts spluttering add cinnamon stick, black cardamom and bay leaf.
- Now add ginger and garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add onion, turmeric and salt and fry until golden brown.
- Add coriander powder, chicken masala powder, chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Fry this mixture until the raw smell of masala goes off.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook the masala on a low flame stirring in between.
- Cook until the tomatoes become mushy.
- Now open the lid, add the ground mixture to it and fry for few minutes on a medium flame. (Ensure that the masala doesn't get burnt)
- Now add the fresh whipped cream and mix well.
- Cook for few more minutes and then add the fried paneer cubes to it and mix well.
- Add hot water to the mixture as per the required consistency and give it a good mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and the creamy paneer gravy is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with naan, kulchas, parathas, pooris or rice.