Author Notes: This crunchy filo cigar filled with mango, honey and roasted cashews, it's super quick & easy to make, with no refined sugar or animal products and of course delicious, there's no reason not to give it a try! —kikeadela
tablespoons Honey or Agave (vegan option)
Filo Pastry Sheets
tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
- For the filling, crush and toast the chashews, mix them with the square cutted mango and 4 tbps of honey.
- Then brush a filo sheet with some melted coconut oil (coconut oil can be substituded by margarine, butter or even olive oil).
- Make a fold on the greased filo sheet and place a line of filling parallel to you.
- Start rolling the cigar and halfway, fold the edges to the center, keep rolling and finish by brushing again the last edge and leaving it on the bottom side.
- Bake at 200ºC for about 15-20 min or untill golden and it’s ready!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of