If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This crunchy filo cigar filled with mango, honey and roasted cashews, it's super quick & easy to make, with no refined sugar or animal products and of course delicious, there's no reason not to give it a try! —kikeadela
tablespoons Honey or Agave (vegan option)
Filo Pastry Sheets
tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
- For the filling, crush and toast the chashews, mix them with the square cutted mango and 4 tbps of honey.
- Then brush a filo sheet with some melted coconut oil (coconut oil can be substituded by margarine, butter or even olive oil).
- Make a fold on the greased filo sheet and place a line of filling parallel to you.
- Start rolling the cigar and halfway, fold the edges to the center, keep rolling and finish by brushing again the last edge and leaving it on the bottom side.
- Bake at 200ºC for about 15-20 min or untill golden and it’s ready!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of