If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Packed with superfoods and antioxidants, this nutrient-rich cookie is filling, energizing and super tasty. It's an easy no-bake recipe that is quick to make and sure to please any picky eater. It is gluten-free, nut-free and vegan and raw making it a super versatile cookie! —maiah03
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- 1 tablespoon hemp protein powder (optional)
- Melt sunflower seed butter and maple syrup over medium heat.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, adding a little water if mixture is too dry. Roll into little balls.
- The cookies can be eaten immediately, or chilled in the fridge to firm up. Store in an airtight container; cookies will keep for up to 5 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of