If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted a moist muffin that packed flavor and goodness in a neat little package. —Mary
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375º. Sprinkle the chopped cranberries with the granulated sugar.
- Mix oatmeal with yogurt. Add egg, brown sugar, oil and orange zest, stir to combine. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Fold in until just combined. Fold in the cranberries and apple pieces.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tin. If using paper liners, spray the inside of the liners with vegetable spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.