If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Southwest Cottage Cheese Muffins -a cheesy savory quiche like center surrounded by a buttery crust. An easy high protein breakfast or snack!
http://hungryhobby.net/2016/02/22/southwest-cottage-cheese-muffins-rr-feb-2016/ —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup cottage cheese (whole or 2%)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped, any color
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease or line a muffin tin.
- Whisk together eggs and egg whites. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Divide mixture evenly among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden crust forms on the top and inserted toothpick comes out clean.