If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super simple Paleo Granola made of almonds, seeds, shredded coconut and lathered in coconut oil and honey. A nutty and seedy snack that's irresistible and seriously addicting! —Megan Olson
cups raw slivered almonds
cup shredded unsweetened coconut
cup raw sunflower seeds
cups raw pumpkin (or peptia) seeds
tablespoons coconut oil
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking liner
- To a food processor, add slivered almonds & pulse until a granola like mixture appears this should only take a few seconds, do not over process
- In a large mixing bowl, add all nuts including pulsed almonds & shredded coconut
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil, vanilla & honey on low heat for 5 minutes
- Pour the mixture over nuts & combine well then spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheet
- Bake 20-25 minutes until slightly golden brown stirring half way through baking
- Remove from oven & cool 10-15 minutes, the granola will harden more as it cools
- Store in a container & enjoy for a few weeks