If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 dozen
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Melt butter in microwave in 10 second increments until fully dissolved.
- Combine all dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars for 2 minutes until fully incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until just combined.
- Add 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Gradually fold in flour roughly one cup at a time until dough is slightly tacky.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake cookies on lined baking sheet for 8-9 minutes, or until barely golden grown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
More Great Recipes: Cookies