If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grain Free Date Nut Bars are a no bake snack made with mixed nuts, shredded coconut and cashew butter that are oil and sugar free. They're gluten free, grain free, Paleo and vegan. A creamy and nutritious snack! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup unsalted cashew butter
- 1 cup dates (pits removed) packed firmly
- 1 cup reduced sugar craisins
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- To a food processor or blender, layer the nuts, dates and craisins then top with remaining ingredients.
- Process the mixture on high speed until ingredients are broken down and a sticky mixture forms.
- Add parchment paper to a 9x13 baking pan then transfer the mixture to the pan.
- Using the palm of your hands, press the mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of the pan until even.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator overnight to harden.
- The next day remove from the refrigerator and slice into 18 bars.