If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I saw this recipe on Giada's cooking show the other day and thought it looked really delicious. My kids love crepes, with our European background we grew up eating crepes not pancakes. Now we get the best of both worlds :) I adapted the recipe a little bit and tried to and make it healthier but adding whole wheat flour and almond flour instead of white flour, it turned out delicious :)) —Virginie Degryse
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk (at room temp.)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- coconut oil spray
- Combine in food processor, let it rest for 1/2 hour. I usually prepare the batter the night before so I have less work in the morning.
- Heat up an 8 inch pan and spray with coconut oil.
- pour 1/4 cup batter and cook 2-3 minutes on each side