If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 pieces 6oz. salmon
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cups chopped sugar snap peas
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1 handful zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 pound soba noodles
- Marinate the salmon with 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbsp of sesame oil and 2 tbsp hoisin sauce for a few hours.
- Preheat oven at 400F.
- Cook the noodles according to package. Put the fish in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the veggies with a little bit of sesame oil, the garlic and ginger, add 2 tbsp of water, cover and let it steam for 5 minutes, until veggies are cooked.
- Add 1 tbsp of soy sauce and toss in the cooked pasta.
- Serve with the pasta on plates, topped with the salmon and chopped cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon