If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I googled a bunch of quick chocolate things and then used my back pocket knowledge to bake this. Me version requires an oven safe ramekin. If you don't have one on hand, I reccomend turning to google and conducting experiments like I did. Serves one hungry chef or some friends willing to share. —Julia Stempko
Makes 1 souffle
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Room temp cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Unsweet Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Mexican vanilla
- 1 dash Sea salt
- Grass fed butter to grease ramekin
- - Preheat oven to 350. - Grease ramekin with butter. -Whisk egg in small bowl. Add dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- - Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 8 minutes. (Optional: While cooling, whip 3/4 heavy cream, 1 tblsp spiced rum and a dash Mexican vanilla until stiff peaks form)
- After its set; either serve warm or spoon a few servings of cream over and serve. Whatever you're feeling.