If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies are a nutrient-rich protein-packed treat. Perfect to take along for a snack on a hike or to enjoy with your lunch, this healthy cookie tastes like a treat but is also super good for you, too. —maiah03
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-3 tablespoons water (as needed)
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together.
- Add in water, a little at a time, just until mixture sticks together.
- Roll into balls, and chill in the fridge. They will keep in an airtight container up to one week.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit