If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten Free Vegan Protein Pancakes are thick yet fluffy and bursting with wild blueberries, 30grams protein and 7grams fiber per serving!
—Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 60 grams protein powder
- 1 cup non dairy milk - I used flax
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 60 seconds or until fully blended
- Use a pancake ring or just free hand two large spoonfuls of batter to make 4 inch pancakes. Once you pour batter then add blueberries to top of pancakes (about one tablespoon.) Cook over medium heat on a greased pancake griddle or large skillet, DO NOT FLIP UNTIL EDGES ARE GOLDEN BROWN.
- Flip and cook for about 1 minute or until set, let cool on cooling rack or eat immediately.