If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These easy to make, lighter, gluten free cookies are full of flavor. I love using cinnamon raisin peanut butter, but regular will work as well. These are perfect for breakfast, snack, or dessert. —Laura Dembowski
- 1 cup peanut butter, cinnamon raisin or creamy
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, oats, egg, baking soda, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, and raisins until well combined.
- Using a regular sized ice cream scoop, scoop batter onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown and set on top. Cool completely on the sheet or serve warm. Cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature about an hour or in the microwave about 30 seconds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit