If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super simple, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, raw vegan Sultana Coconut Bliss Balls. Perfect for a sweet treat. —Wholesome Patisserie
Makes: 12-15 balls
cup sultanas (raisins), soaked in hot water
cups desiccated coconut
cup almond meal
cup extra desiccated coconut for rolling
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour sultanas in a heat proof bowl, cover and soak with boiling water for 10-15min or until soft.
- Drain sultanas through a fine sieve until water is completely drained.
- Add to a high speed food processor and process on high until broken up and stuck together.
- Add coconut, almond meal and cinnamon, process until well combined and mixture sticks together.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 Tbsp of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll in extra coconut to coat and place on prepared tray.
- Set in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Serve and Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit