Author Notes: Super simple, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, raw vegan Sultana Coconut Bliss Balls. Perfect for a sweet treat. —Wholesome Patisserie
Makes: 12-15 balls
cup sultanas (raisins), soaked in hot water
cups desiccated coconut
cup almond meal
cup extra desiccated coconut for rolling
In This Recipe
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour sultanas in a heat proof bowl, cover and soak with boiling water for 10-15min or until soft.
- Drain sultanas through a fine sieve until water is completely drained.
- Add to a high speed food processor and process on high until broken up and stuck together.
- Add coconut, almond meal and cinnamon, process until well combined and mixture sticks together.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 Tbsp of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll in extra coconut to coat and place on prepared tray.
- Set in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Serve and Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit