If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No-bake, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, raw vegan chocolate macaroons. The fastest way to get that chocolatey treat you're craving. —Wholesome Patisserie
Makes: 10-12 macaroons
cup almond butter
cup coconut oil, melted
cup maple syrup
tablespoon coconut water
cup raw cacao powder
cups desiccated coconut
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut water and mix until well combined.
- Stir through cacao powder until smooth.
- Gradually add in desiccated coconut, mixing well after each addition.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mixture and make rounds on the prepared baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place the baking tray in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the macaroons are set. Or set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container, refrigerated.