Author Notes: No-bake, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, raw vegan chocolate macaroons. The fastest way to get that chocolatey treat you're craving. —Wholesome Patisserie
Makes: 10-12 macaroons
cup almond butter
cup coconut oil, melted
cup maple syrup
tablespoon coconut water
cup raw cacao powder
cups desiccated coconut
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut water and mix until well combined.
- Stir through cacao powder until smooth.
- Gradually add in desiccated coconut, mixing well after each addition.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mixture and make rounds on the prepared baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place the baking tray in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the macaroons are set. Or set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container, refrigerated.