If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I always seem to have this problem of excess food in my house. When trail mix sounds like a good idea to my daughter and then she gets sick of it….what do I do? COOKIES!!!!!
These cookies can use whatever trail mix you prefer. Obviously, not any that is of the savory variety! Our favorite that we use has M&M’s, both peanut and plain, peanuts, walnuts and raisins. White chocolate chips round out the flavors in this super delicious cookie. —kimbaddd
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups trail mix
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl stir together the flour, oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a mixer cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then add the vanilla. Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and trail mix until incorporated.
- I use a small ice cream scoop to form uniform balls of dough. You can also just use a regular spoon and portion accordingly on a baking sheet lined with a silpat or have it lightly greased. Bake for about 12 to 14 minutes, don’t overbake. You want them very light brown. Cool on wire rack.
More Great Recipes: