If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you crave something super simple with a ton of flavor, this is the way to go. This chimichurri is slightly spicy, herby, lemony, and comes together in 5 minutes. Literally. Put it on any steak, fish, chicken, or even veggies! —Danielle Oron
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 shallot, minced finely
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds skirt or hanger steaks
- fresh black pepper
- Combine all the chimichurri ingredients in a bowl and set aside. You can double the recipe if you like to ton on the sauce!
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper on both sides
- Sear the steaks for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Rest steaks on a cutting board for 2 minutes then slice against the grain.
- Spoon the chimichurri all over the steaks and enjoy!