If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple coconut crepes with melted lime sugar inside, goes great with yogurt and raspberries perfect for breakfast. —TheBakingNoob
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 200 milliliters coconut milk
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lime, the zest
- For the lime sugar: Add all the sugar and zest to one bowl (or food processor) and with a hand blender, pulse until the sugar is very fine.
- For the crepes: Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well combined, about 1 minute. Let the batter rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. You can also keep it for about 48 hours in the fridge.
- To cook the crepes heat a non stick pan on medium heat. Coat the pan with oil or butter ( I like to use a paper towel so there's no excess). With a ladle pour the batter into the center of the pan and swirl until the base is covered. Once the edges of the crepe start to curl up a bit flip and add your lime sugar and spread it (add as much as you want). After about 10 seconds fold in half, cook for more 10 seconds then flip it and cook for 10 more seconds. Repeat until you're done with all the batter. Serve the crepes with a dollop of greek yogurt, some raspberries and, of course, dust everything with the lime sugar!
- Serve the crepes with a dollop of greek yogurt, some raspberries and, of course, dust everything with the lime sugar!
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch