If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is super easy, fresh and family friendly recipe, my kids love and it only takes me 5 minutes to prepare it. —Virginie Degryse
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanila extract
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- reheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, add the milk and vanilla, then the flour.
- Whisk until smooth. Pour the batter into a cast iron pan (oiled) and place the berries on top.
- Bake the pancake for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden. Serve immediately, with warm maple syrup.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!