If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great and easy to prepare appetizer or finger food kind of dish. The fresh herbs and lobster go perfectly well together. You can also do it with shrimp... —Virginie Degryse
- 1 pound fresh lobster meat
- 1/3 cup Vegenaise (or good quality mayonnaise)
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped tarragon
- 1 bunch leaves from 1 head of butter lettuce, washed and pat dried
- Mix the lobster with the vegenaise, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Let it rest for a couple of minutes so the flavors can combine nicely.
- Place the lettuce cups on a plate and fill with the lobster mix.
- This is a great appetizer or could be nice as an hors d’oeuvre as well.
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit!