If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If I tell my kids that we are having pizza for dinner they will not even question it and just scream of joy.... I just try to be creative with the toppings so that I can enjoy eating it as well. —Virginie Degryse
- Whole wheat pita breads
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 avocado
- 2 persian cucumber, sliced
- 1 packet smoked salmon
- 1 bunch micro greens
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and peper
- Heat up the pitas in the oven or toaster for a couple of minutes, not too long though, you want them warm not crunchy.
- Mix yogurt with chives and tarragon, some salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Spread the mix onto the pitas. Add a layer of cucumber slices, the salmon, avocado slices and some micro greens.
- Add if you want more salt and pepper on top. You have a nice meal ready in almost less than 5 minute!
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon