If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Raw tarts filled with a decadent condensed coconut milk and white chocolate ganache.
cups pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 15min
cup rolled oats, gluten free
cup desiccated coconut
cup peanut butter
grams can condensed coconut milk*
grams white chocolate, melted
Dark chocolate, melted
Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (356ºF). Grease mini tart pans with coconut oil, set aside. **See note
- Drain soaked dates and add to a high speed food processor, process on high until broken up.
- Pour in the rest of the crust ingredients and process on high until well combined and stuck together.
- Press mixture into tart pans.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Let crust cool completely in pans before removing, then transfer to a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine condensed coconut milk and melted white chocolate until smooth and shiny.
- Spoon filling into tarts, fill them up, just below the top.
- Place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and mint leaves.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- *I found condensed coconut milk at my local supermarket. You may also find it at your local asian grocery. I use the brand ‘Pandaroo Condensed Coconut Milk’. Or substitute with normal condensed milk. ** I only had 3 small tart pans on hand. So I filled only 3, baked them, cooled them and then repeated with the remaining mixture. ** Don’t use the really miniature tart pans, use the medium sized ones. Store tarts in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to 10 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit