If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Apricot preserves swirl with diced dried apricots and make a sweet but tangy addition to a no-bake frozen cheesecake. —Ellen Bregman
- 1 Bar cream cheese, softened
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Heavy cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Apricot preserves or jam
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 3/4 cup Finely Chopped apricots
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk in a mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Stir in apricots, reserving a few for the top. Pour cream cheese into a graham cracker crust (a 9 inch springform works well)
- Heat apricot preserves until spreadable. Pour on top of cake and swirl into decorative pattern with a knife. Add a couple chopped apricots to the top. Freeze until firm, and enjoy!