If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
I made the image of the spring of Japan . Cherry blossom viewing in Japan —junko koie
Makes 8 pieces
- 120 grams ｄomyoji powder（Glutinous Rice Flour）
- １５ grams sugar
- １ cups water
- a little ｒed food coloring
- ３０ grams dried fruits
- １２０ grams strained sweet red beans
- ３０ grams ｗalnuts
- Mix in heat bowl well put Domyoji powder and sugar and pink in the water .
- Microwave it for 5 minutes ｐut a wrap。 and ｍix it.（Repeated three times） and add the dried fruits.
- Mix the walnuts crushed to strained sweet red beans , rounded to 8 equal parts .
- A rice cake mixed with dried fruit and in 8 equal parts , wrap the strained sweet red beans
More Great Recipes: Desserts