Author Notes: Thick and fudgy flourless brownie with fresh & dried fruits and nuts.
Don't forget the ice cream! —mamiaoyagi
Makes: 8'x8'(20cmx20cm)square pan
grams Unsalted butter
grams Chocolate chips
grams Unsweetened cocoa powder
teaspoon Vanilla extract
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350F/170℃ and line the pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stirring constantly until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl until smooth, then stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Sift the cocoa powder into the chocolate mixture and mix until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and spread the mixed nuts, dried fruits and berries over the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a skewer inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Cool completely in the pan.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit