If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thick and fudgy flourless brownie with fresh & dried fruits and nuts.
Don't forget the ice cream! —mamiaoyagi
Makes 8'x8'(20cmx20cm)square pan
- 120 grams Unsalted butter
- 200g grams Chocolate chips
- 3 Eggs
- 150g grams Sugar
- 70g grams Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Mixed nuts
- Dried fruits(figs,mangoes,papayas)
- Fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 350F/170℃ and line the pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stirring constantly until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl until smooth, then stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Sift the cocoa powder into the chocolate mixture and mix until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and spread the mixed nuts, dried fruits and berries over the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a skewer inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Cool completely in the pan.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit