If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is inspired by a cocktail I had at Gigis' Trattoria in Rhinebeck, NY. It's deliciously refreshing - awesome for drinking outside! - apartmentcooker —Erin McDowell
Food52 Review: Mint, lime juice, gin and bubbles. There is little more that I want in a grown-up summer cocktail. The mint complements the herbal qualities in the gin and the Prosecco lightens the drink, making it go down really easily. - Emily —The Editors
- Juice of one lime
- 4 to 6 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 shot gin
- Muddle the lime, mint, and sugar together. Transfer to a cocktail shaker with ice and the gin. Shake until chilled.
- Pour into a chilled glass and finish with prosecco.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
More Great Recipes: Cocktails