If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend Helen came over the other night and cooked loads of Asian food. My kids kept on asking her to try everything and loved it all.... Last night my kids asked me to do Asian noodles so I had to improvise and came up with this one.
- 1 packet noodles ( I used rice noodles)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Cook the noodles according to instructions on the packet.
- Combine all the ingredients together and stir with the noodles. Garnish with green onions and black sesame seeds.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame