If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious recipe was concocted by The Daley Plate, using Mustard and Co.'s classic mustard.
Recipe originally can be found here: http://stockedgeneralstore.com/blogs/the-general-story
The mustard in the recipe can be found here: http://stockedgeneralstore.com/collections/mustardandco
The whole grain mustard combines with the sourdough crumbs, garlic, herbs, and olive oil to elevate the texture of the fish.
The recipe also works great with salmon! —Krista Nelson
- 1 side of Steelhead Trout or Salmon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mustard and Co. classic mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1 cup course sourdough breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Whisk oil, mustard, garlic, lemon juice and thyme in a bowl.
- Add sourdough crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Season fish with salt + pepper and top evenly with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake until fish is cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with herbs and sliced lemon wedges.