If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love good caprese salad, and anything with mozzarella for that matter. It is fresh, so easy to prepare and tastes like summer to me and can go a long way depending on how you prepare it. I have tried it with tomatoes, melon, strawberries, figs, peaches, etc. The flavors of burrata and peaches go so well together, it tastes amazing to me. I have tried it in a restaurant with grilled peaches, and it was also so good! (I haven’t made it at home yet, but it is definitely on my list) —Virginie Degryse
- 1 packet 2 mozzarellas (Burrata not Bufala)
- 2 peaches, 1 yellow and 1 white
- 2 small plums
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice the peaches and plums and arrange on a plate. Open up the burrata and sprinkle all over the fruits. Disperse the chopped basil all over and drizzle with olive oil.
- I served it as an appetizer with prosciutto on the side, olive oil toasts and and a big green salad!
- Et Voilà, Bon Appétit!