If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love homemade dessert, and I love even more the smell in the house while it bakes. —Virginie Degryse
- 1 sheet of puff pastry ( store bought, defrosted)
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 persimmons, peeled ad sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the apples, persimmons, cinnamon together. Place the puff pastry on a floured baking sheet.
- Place the fruits in the middle and fold the borders of the dough towards the center.
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar all over and brush the borders of the puff pastry with the egg so it will turn out a nice brown color.
- Bake for 50 min to 1 hour.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!