Author Notes: I love homemade dessert, and I love even more the smell in the house while it bakes. —Virginie Degryse
sheet of puff pastry ( store bought, defrosted)
apples, peeled and sliced
persimmons, peeled ad sliced
cup coconut sugar
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the apples, persimmons, cinnamon together. Place the puff pastry on a floured baking sheet.
- Place the fruits in the middle and fold the borders of the dough towards the center.
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar all over and brush the borders of the puff pastry with the egg so it will turn out a nice brown color.
- Bake for 50 min to 1 hour.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!