If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this dessert because it so delicate and very french. I love the crunchiness of the pastry with the smoothness of the whipped cream and the freshness of the strawberries. —Virginie Degryse
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries
- Preheat the oven at 400F. Unfold the pastry sheet on a floured surface.
- Cut it along the folding marks and cut each strips into 3 to 4 rectangles. Sprinkle with sugar and bake these for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- When it is done, start assembling. Pastry, whipped cream, another layer of pastry, more whipped cream and berries on top. I put a little bit of powder sugar to make it look pretty!
- Et voilà, how easy is that! Bon Appétit!