If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It does not get any easier than this! Plus it looks so nice. —Virginie Degryse
- 1 pie crust (store bought)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- Bake your pie crust according to package and let it cool completely.
- Mix the heavy whipping cream on high, for 2-3 more minutes, beyond the medium peak. This will be the stiff peak stage. The cream will stand straight up when the beaters are lifter, and will have a very thick consistency. Add the vanilla and combine.
- Put the whipped cream in the pie crust gently and arrange the raspberries on top. You can store it for a little while the fridge before serving, not too long thought because you do not want to dough to get soggy.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!