If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this for a friend who is crazy about this dessert. I am always worried when I try out something fro the first time. I check on different recipes and I usually end mixing them and picking what I like best. It is easy to imagine that it turns out to be bad sometimes. This time was great, he loved it so much that he ate almost all of them and took the rest with him. —Virginie Degryse
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup whole almonds
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Arrange the biscotti side down back on the baking sheet and return to the oven for 15 minutes, turning over half way.
- Let them cool completely on a rack.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!
More Great Recipes: Cookies