If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever I have guests over I always love to come up with new and festive ideas. I made these fro the first time during the holidays and I was surprised how easy it was to prepare. There always look beautiful and fluffy and they taste delicious. I should try adding cheese into the batter next time! —Virginie Degryse
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease popover pans with butter. You'll need enough pans to make 12 popovers.
- Place the pans in the oven for exactly 2 minutes to preheat.
- Meanwhile put all the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until smooth. The batter will be thin.
- Fill the popover pans less than half full and bake for exactly 30 minutes. Do not peek.
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit!