Author Notes: Whenever I have guests over I always love to come up with new and festive ideas. I made these fro the first time during the holidays and I was surprised how easy it was to prepare. There always look beautiful and fluffy and they taste delicious. I should try adding cheese into the batter next time! —Virginie Degryse
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease popover pans with butter. You'll need enough pans to make 12 popovers.
- Place the pans in the oven for exactly 2 minutes to preheat.
- Meanwhile put all the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until smooth. The batter will be thin.
- Fill the popover pans less than half full and bake for exactly 30 minutes. Do not peek.
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit!