If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 250 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 65 grams KitKat White candy
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml whole milk.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the heavy cream, the leftover whole milk, malted milk powder, sugar, salt, stir, bring to an almost boil, add the chopped white chocolate, stir until fully dissolved. Add the cornstarch milk and cook constantly stirring until thickened. Take off heat, add the cream cheese, stir until smooth and combined. Cool to room temperature, then transfer into the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the chopped white chocolate KitKat candy at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container or spoon right away.