If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple and delicious dessert to curl up next up next to on a chilly evening —Grace Sullivan
semi-ripened green Anjou pear
tablespoon lemon juice
pinches ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil
- Cut pear in half
- Scoop out the pit area of the pear and remove any other unwanted areas
- Lay pears on baking sheet with their faces up
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over top the pears, drizzle honey evenly throughout the pears, and put a small splash of lemon juice into the emptied out pit area of each pear
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and drizzle extra honey over pears
- Serve warm