If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to make a vegan desert for Green Monday, so I came up with this recipe. —elena antoniou
Grams almond paste
Grams ground almonds
tablespoons Coconut flour
Grams Cocoa powder
Grams dark chocolate 70%
Ripe bananas approximately 150grams
milliliters Can coconut cream or milk
tablespoons Coconut oil
teaspoon Backing powder
teaspoon Baking soda
- Turn on the oven at 170 degrees celcius Oil a round 20cm baking tin.
- Put the bananas, almond paste, honey, and coconut milk in food processor and blend until everything is smooth.
- Melt the coconut oil wth the chocolate.
- Mix everything together in a big bowl and stir in all the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes. The cake is somewhat moist, so leave it to cool completely before taking it out of the tin.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.