Author Notes: I wanted to make a vegan desert for Green Monday, so I came up with this recipe. —elena antoniou
Grams almond paste
Grams ground almonds
tablespoons Coconut flour
Grams Cocoa powder
Grams dark chocolate 70%
Ripe bananas approximately 150grams
milliliters Can coconut cream or milk
tablespoons Coconut oil
teaspoon Backing powder
teaspoon Baking soda
- Turn on the oven at 170 degrees celcius Oil a round 20cm baking tin.
- Put the bananas, almond paste, honey, and coconut milk in food processor and blend until everything is smooth.
- Melt the coconut oil wth the chocolate.
- Mix everything together in a big bowl and stir in all the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes. The cake is somewhat moist, so leave it to cool completely before taking it out of the tin.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.