If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy fast tasty —Kim Stewart
Serves one or a crowd
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 8-12 pieces chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- Place soy sauce and wings in a zip sealed bag.
- Marinate at least 15 minutes
- Toss on a baking sheets, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 15-20 minutes at 325.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame