If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Flourless Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies made with no refined sugar or oil. A super simple mint-y fresh desert treat made healthy with nut butter and double chocolate that no one can resist! —Megan Olson
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 brownie pan with cooking spray.
- Using a standing mixer or hand mixer, mix together egg whites, mint extract, salt, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Once it is mixed together, add cocoa powder and blend until a creamy texture appears. You may need to scrap down the sides of the bowl a few times to mix everything.
- Next add coconut oil and almond butter into the batter and mix by hand.
- Fold in the chocolate chips then pour the batter into your baking pan.
- Place in the oven and bake 30 minutes until a toothpick removes clean.
- Allow brownies to cool in the pan another 30-60 minutes prior to slicing with a plastic knife and enjoying.