If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Blood Orange, scrubbed clean
- 1-2 Slices toasted multigrain or whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup Lowfat Cottage cheese
- 1-2 pinches Sumac
- 1-2 pinches Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 2-4 teaspoons Maple syrup or brown sugar
- Olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to broil (500). Grease a baking sheet. Slice blood orange into thin slices and arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon, sumac and a few flakes of sea salt. Drizzle on maple syrup or sprinkle on dark brown sugar. Broil until soft and caramelized, a few mins. Allow to cool.
- 2. Spread some cheese onto toast, top with 2-3 slices of blood oranges, drizzle on maple syrup and toss on some shredded Cilantro or basil.