If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These raw cookies are a breeze to make, and are super healthy yet taste decadent. For a healthy dessert or energy bite, this is a great go-to cookie recipe! —maiah03
- 1-1/4 cups raw cashews
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- In a food processor, puree/blend the oats and nuts first to form a course "flour".
- Puree all the other ingredients except the nondairy chips, blending until pretty smooth and combined.
- Serve or store in the fridge to firm up. They will keep for several days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame