If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These homemade sesame crackers are so simple to make! They're crispy and delicious and are the perfect vehicle for any Asian inspired dip or topping. —todayimight.com
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients (except for the sesame seeds) until dough starts to form clumps.
- Pull together the clumps with your hands until dough forms one ball.
- Knead the dough for 3-5 minutes.
- Roll the dough out until it's about 1-2 mm thick.
- Cut out into desired shapes.
- Place onto cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat or with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds onto crackers and then press gently into the crackers with an offset spatula.
- Pierce each cracker with a fork a couple of times.
- Bake on lower to middle rack of the oven for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove any that are done and continue to bake any that need more time for 1-2 minutes accordingly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame
More Great Recipes: