If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: about 1 3/4 cup tahini
cups hulled sesame seeds (about 400 g)
tablespoon sesame seed oil
tablespoons grape seed oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread sesame seeds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes stirring ones or twice.
- Cool and put toasted seeds into a blender (I used Vitamix), add grapeseed oil and sesame seed oil.
- Blend until smooth.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame
More Great Recipes: