If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Elevate your taco night with these deliciously simple shrimp tacos that are made with Rojo's artisanal, fresh-cut Mango Chipotle Salsa adding a sweet yet fiery kick of flavor! —Rojo's
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 pound Small peeled, de-veined raw shrimp
- 1 Container of mango salsa (suggested: Rojo's Mango Chipotle Salsa)
- Taco size corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 small peeled diced avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- In skillet, heat oil until shimmering and hot, add shrimp and saute´ until pink, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup Rojo’s Mango Chipotle Salsa and heat through.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into tortillas and top with avocado, cabbage and additional salsa.